My Gen 1 Cayman S

scoobytc

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2016 at 10:32, Jeron said:

How did you find dealing with Mortimers? I got my car through them also

I found them to be a very professional outfit who clearly know their stuff. They were more than willing to show me round all of their units and catered for my budget perfectly including a decent trade in price on my C63. I'd definately use them again when time comes to upgrade again

On 28/10/2016 at 10:28, scoobytc said:

I found them to be a very professional outfit who clearly know their stuff. They were more than willing to show me round all of their units and catered for my budget perfectly including a decent trade in price on my C63. I'd definately use them again when time comes to upgrade again

Glad to hear it! I too got a good trade in price on a M135i. Though I never did get the Parrot installed which I paid for & it came on incorrect size / 10 year old tyres, neither of which are great! Moral of the story is to ignore the tyre shine & any assumptions that a high end dealer will check the tyres are even marginally safe!

Mine is actually going back to them on saturday for some warranty work on the suspension. I've only done 600 miles in it since i bought it in sept and the suspension has failed :(

2 hours ago, scoobytc said:

Mine is actually going back to them on saturday for some warranty work on the suspension. I've only done 600 miles in it since i bought it in sept and the suspension has failed :(

Not great, what has failed exactly do you know?