Brands Hatch Indy - November 8th

Peopleandcars

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Mavrik said:

@Peopleandcars Only just seen this post... I've had a look on MSVT but it seems its fully booked ? ... I may put my name on the reserve list though :35_thinking:

I have a garage reserved so let me know if you confirm happy to share 

Having the full day instruction with Ben Elliott

99% is going to rain so is going to be a fun day ah

2 minutes ago, Mavrik said:

Thurs 8th looks like it might be dry fella (BBC website for Swanley, Kent)  Think we'll be getting the arse end of the Ex Hurricane Oscar so windy but reasonably warm?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2636439

Got to love British weather - last week forecast for the 8th was thunderstorms with meters of rain

Edited by Peopleandcars

9 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Nothing like perfecting your drifting technique at 25mph.....and at least the tyres will wear a bit less.........!?

Ahah absolutely!

It looks like is going to be raining again now...

@Peopleandcars  I did a wet day in Feb this year, 2 weeks after I bought my S1... Was greasy as fook! 

I prob won't be doing anymore track days till April now ?

Edited by Mavrik

1 hour ago, Mavrik said:

@Peopleandcars  I did a wet day in Feb this year, 2 weeks after I bought my S1... Was greasy as fook! 

I prob won't be doing anymore track days till April now ?

Day was really good - greasy in the morning but then completely dry by midday / after break.

Crazy traffic due to Radical cup this weekend - about 100 cars total I heard. 20 max on track limit but hardly believed that 

Had an instructor with me for the day managed to knock 4 seconds off my best time - really happy with the car performance

• Like 1