Hello from Sweden!

Holsterbro

Hi fellow cayman owners. 

After a little chat with one of your staff members (Nick) I was granted to present myself and what I'm here for. Obviously I love Porsche, got my first one a couple of months after I turned 30, wich was a big deal for me setting that milestone.

I manage and own a company named Holsterbro, we sell luxury automotive performance parts for various cars. I started in the industry back in 2008 with selling parts from HKS, GReddy, Blitz, K-sport and many more for japanese cars. We collaborated with Lukas Kooz wich is a hugh star in the car scene in Sweden and also sponsored other figures in drifting and the stance scene. 

I wholesale a relatively new brand called TWL Carbon based in Taiwan. They design and produce their own line of twill weave carbon fibre parts for Porsche and Ferrari. We are the first company to bring them to Sweden and northern europe. Their products looks really good and fitment is spot on 99,99%. I can assist with front lips, canards, side-skirts, spoilers, duck-tail, gt4-wings and complete aero-kits. Due to restriction of upload size, I could only fit one picture, but what you see is a duck-tail, GT4-wing, Side-skirts, rear fins and air-intake scoops. We have a catalouge on the web were you can see more pictures.

I would like to welcome all of you to www.holsterbro.com to browse and see what we have to offer. I will not with respect of the agreement with Nick post any discounts, prices or offers on the forum instead I welcome your inquirys directly through the website. 

For references you can check with Rita on TWL Carbon, check out their instagram, facebook and youtube, just search for TWL Carbon. Any questions, price requests, anything, just DM me and I will be happy to help! 

Best regards
Mr. Ramin Rouzi
+46723268065
info@holsterbro.com

https://www.holsterbro.com
https://www.instagram.com/holsterbrosweden
https://www.facebook.com/holsterbrosweden

Holsterbro EF
Borås, Sweden

27625329_587695344910352_915762484502330759_o.jpg

Edited by Holsterbro

10 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Hej Hej to Sweden’s Cayman OC repesentative, Ramin. 

Congrats with the success of the business and on acquiring your Cayman, which looks fantastic with all the carbon accessories. 

Selv Tak

Jason (a wannabe Scandinavian - works for Ørsted and currently sitting in a hotel in Oslo as I type...)

Good morning Windy Miller!

Thank you!

That car is actually a show-car from the brand I wholesale. It looks amazing with the carbon parts. Let me know if you have any part requests about yours.

Best regards
Ramin

Edited by Holsterbro

22 hours ago, Dougle_turbo said:

Looks great,

I'd love to see some 987.2 aero parts, any plans for those?

Hello

Thank you!

I´m sorry, at the moment parts for 987.2 is in development. I will let you know when I have more information about that. We have parts for 987 right now.

Best Regards
Ramin

Edited by Holsterbro

On 06/12/2018 at 07:39, Holsterbro said:

Hello

Thank you!

I´m sorry, at the moment parts for 987.2 is in development. I will let you know when I have more information about that. We have parts for 987 right now.

Best Regards
Ramin

If someone produced some sensibly priced Cayman R front lips that would be awesome. They don't need to be Carbon fibre. Porsche want £600 for the privilege and I can't find any aftermarket ones.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dougle_turbo said:

If someone produced some sensibly priced Cayman R front lips that would be awesome. They don't need to be Carbon fibre. Porsche want £600 for the privilege and I can't find any aftermarket ones.

I hear you, I can definitely look more in to it and see if I can find anything.

Regards

Ramin

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that we will open our new website shortly and welcome you all to register for a VIP-preview today and 10 % off your first order when we open for business. Added more brands such as 

TWL CARBON . FABSPEED MOTORSPORTS . EVENTURI . BRIXTON FORGED WHEELS, BROCK, CARMANI, CAVARO, DUB, FONDMETAL, FOOSE, FUEL, INSPIRED, NICHE, OXIGIN, RCDESIGN, ROTIFORM, TOMASON, USMAG, VIPMODULAR

Do not hesitate to ask if any questions! 

Kind regards

CM7.jpg

Edited by Holsterbro
  • Like 1