Porschacare Stevenage - anyone used?

Windymiller

I’m interested in trying some other garages to maintain my car and have ‘found’ this place. 

Just wondering if if anyone has used them and has an opinion?

i think it’s a ‘one-man-band’, but his face book page has a lot of interesting looking Work on it 🤔

https://m.facebook.com/porschacare/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

and at £65ph he’s considerably cheaper than RPM Technik... 🤨

Since buying my Cayman I have always used the Indy ‘PorscheTech’ (coventry). This guy (Martin Brown) is a top, top technician and has clients visiting from afar. Lots of London clients and can you believe the odd one or two from Europe!

Martin services and fixes my brothers 911 and has the respect of many Porsche owners. It was Martin that I took my car to so he could give it the once over for me. Always extremely informative and sends pictures of any work he spots that may require attention going forward.

Loves a chat too which always helps novices like me. He also still does work from time to time with the Porasch racing team.

If any members havent already given him their Porsches for work, I suggest you give him a try.

I use Auto2000 in Kempston, Bedford. Nick is very good and prices are below average, Him and Steve have over 20 years there. they are however really busy and hard to get hold of. always phone first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/12/2018 at 08:10, Windymiller said:

I’m interested in trying some other garages to maintain my car and have ‘found’ this place. 

Just wondering if if anyone has used them and has an opinion?

i think it’s a ‘one-man-band’, but his face book page has a lot of interesting looking Work on it 🤔

https://m.facebook.com/porschacare/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

and at £65ph he’s considerably cheaper than RPM Technik... 🤨

I have just used Matt at Porschacare to service my 964. Seems a decent and knowledgeable bloke and is certainly more convenient to get to than RPM. Seems to have carried out what I needed perfectly well. He is moving premises to Bramfield just outside Hertford. 

54 minutes ago, Masher964 said:

I have just used Matt at Porschacare to service my 964. Seems a decent and knowledgeable bloke and is certainly more convenient to get to than RPM. Seems to have carried out what I needed perfectly well. He is moving premises to Bramfield just outside Hertford. 

Thanks Ian 👍🏻

I visited their new place in Brakfield last Friday 4th and met Matt, I got a real sense of his knowledge and passion for the cars, so I booked mine in for late February with him. 

Its a hassle for me to get to/from without he car (ie leave it there for work), but hopefully his workmanship is worth it. 

Ill report back after

• Like 1