Polish and Wax

Daz

Hi hopefully everyone has had a a great xmas. We have spent 3 days eating and drinking to much. Now looking at weather forecast tomorrow and looking forward to an whole day  cleaning then polishing and then waxing the Cayman. Sounds like a great day to me after 3 days indoors. Am I sad. 

13 hours ago, Daz said:

Hi hopefully everyone has had a a great xmas. We have spent 3 days eating and drinking to much. Now looking at weather forecast tomorrow and looking forward to an whole day  cleaning then polishing and then waxing the Cayman. Sounds like a great day to me after 3 days indoors. Am I sad. 

Certainly not Darren - I’ve been watching the weather forecast to schedule a ‘final drive’ of the winter, followed by a ‘deep clean’ before hibernating the Cayman. 

These things are important to get right, and invoke as much (if not more) excitement and expectation as the prospect of Santa himself arriving on Xmas eve... 😉🏎👍🏻

I was going to hibernate mine but have decided not to. I plan to continue driving the Cayman on dry days when there is no salt around.  I had to bump the insurance mileage up from 6000 mls to 10,000mls as using more than I thought I would. 

Mileage on on the car shouldn't be a problem as car only had 15000 MLS when I bought. 

3 hours ago, Daz said:

5 hours washing polishing and waxing outside. Then complete clean inside including treating the leather. Really happy with results.😄

IMG_1170.jpg

That’s a stunning deep shine Darren - love the Cayman in guards red, great job 👍🏻