Nurburgring booked 23rd April 2018

Dougle_turbo

I've booked a trip to the Nurburgring with Circuit days in April (23rd). I've not been before, so really looking forward to it. 

There is group of 8 of us going, and making it a 3 day trip. Anyone on here coming?

23 hours ago, Dougle_turbo said:

I've booked a trip to the Nurburgring with Circuit days in April (23rd). I've not been before, so really looking forward to it. 

There is group of 8 of us going, and making it a 3 day trip. Anyone on here coming?

Have fun - go steady your first few laps out (it’s not like a normal track - ie mix of bikes, cars and buses even...!), and watch your mirrors as much as the road ahead. 

Its nothing to fear as long as you respect it 👍🏻

Too early in the year for me with oulton Park in March, possibly brands in April and Anglesey in May - need to recoup some pennies back in through spring before spending back out again in summer 🤔🤨🙄😁

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Have fun - go steady your first few laps out (it’s not like a normal track - ie mix of bikes, cars and buses even...!), and watch your mirrors as much as the road ahead. 

Its nothing to fear as long as you respect it 👍🏻

Too early in the year for me with oulton Park in March, possibly brands in April and Anglesey in May - need to recoup some pennies back in through spring before spending back out again in summer 🤔🤨🙄😁

I've booked through a TDO (Circuit Days) so no bikes or crazy tourists to worry about. I've also booked tuition for the AM so all good there.

Hopefully I'll be able to get 10 or so track days under the belt next year. Can't bloody wait!

On 30/12/2018 at 23:00, Dougle_turbo said:

I've booked through a TDO (Circuit Days) so no bikes or crazy tourists to worry about. I've also booked tuition for the AM so all good there.

Hopefully I'll be able to get 10 or so track days under the belt next year. Can't bloody wait!

Sounds like a perfect recipe for absolute awesomeness 🏎🏎🏎😁👍🏻

• 3 months later...