Brands Hatch Indy hot lap

Dougle_turbo

Managed to get over to Brands Hatch on Monday for their evening session, such a fun little track. Bit of traffic in this one, but you get the idea.

I still try and keep a healthy respect for Paddock hill bend after rolling a into the gravel there last year.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=lV2ncK_gas8&video_referrer=watch

Might just be me, but it took me to a page asking me to create an account to upload content?

And yes, I know what you mean by that bend!

2 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Might just be me, but it took me to a page asking me to create an account to upload content?

And yes, I know what you mean by that bend!

I can't find the edit post button, but this is the correct link:

Looks quick, nice one.  

I don't blame you for respecting paddock after seeing the aftermath of your Clio incident!

I'm on track at Oulton Park this Friday for the first time, any advice if you've been there? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jcm987 said:

Looks quick, nice one.  

I don't blame you for respecting paddock after seeing the aftermath of your Clio incident!

I'm on track at Oulton Park this Friday for the first time, any advice if you've been there? 

Thanks! What does your beast lap around there in? Must be pretty quick!

image.png.55f3d40445690d4219c1641378b1eeed.png I've not driven Oulton Park before, that's a long old way from you isn't it? 

I'm at Donington on Monday (national), I haven't driven the Croc there yet. Really looking forward to it as it's a great track.

We got a 55.7 last summer or fresh tyres. Looking forward to trying again with the new wing/splitter and new suspension geo. 

Yep Outlon is 5 ours away, so going up tomorrow night. Leaving the car outside a Premier Inn at the motorway services :( 

Donington is my favourite track, so fast, but took me a while to learn it. The craner curves aren't as scary as people say, just fun.