A little Porsche (987) secret.....

sevenfourate

• 1 month later...

Says Cayman 987 15-20K.

Maybe I paid too much for mine - 24K purchased last month, but was from dealer RSJ Sports Cars in Slough with 1 year warranty (which I've already made use of once). 58,000 miles, 2011, Cayman S, full service history, 5 owners.

Still, one acts with the heart on these things ...!

Edited by Eddie1996

Hi Eddie,

I don't think you've necessarily over paid, don't worry! Probably at the higher end for the car but from what I can see RSJ is well respected and prep their cars to a good standard. If you've made use of the warranty already and you were happy with the service you received then that is very valuable in itself. You can quickly be in the hole for repairs and maintenance that cover a significant portion of the spread of purchase prices if the car hasn't been prepared well.

Saw your other post, so want to say welcome as well, you've made a lovely choice of car.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wtaite01 said:

Hi Eddie,

I don't think you've necessarily over paid, don't worry! Probably at the higher end for the car but from what I can see RSJ is well respected and prep their cars to a good standard. If you've made use of the warranty already and you were happy with the service you received then that is very valuable in itself. You can quickly be in the hole for repairs and maintenance that cover a significant portion of the spread of purchase prices if the car hasn't been prepared well.

Saw your other post, so want to say welcome as well, you've made a lovely choice of car.

Thanks for the welcome :)   . Yup they really are lovely cars aren't they. I actually think my main responsibility is keeping it clean and polished in its full beauty - however, parking it on the street in central London I don't want to draw attention to it - so I'm torn haha. 

Yes, I don't think RSJ are bad at all, but I'm waiting until 3 months of ownership before I review them! 

• Thanks 1