Manual 987.2 Project

Hi everyone! Previously owned a 987.1 S Sport Cayman in Orange and a 981 S Boxster, now I’ve picked up this 987.2 Cayman. Optional extra Spec as follows:

Manual

Sports chrono plus 

PCM 3

Bluetooth Phone prep 

Extended leather (doors and dash)

Bi-xenon lights

Bose stereo

Sports plus seats 

Heated seats

19” Carrera II Wheels

Black sports exhaust tips

Aux / USB / IPod input 

Porsche Logo on headrests 

Silver centre console 

Silver dial faces 

Cayman S logo on centre console 

Bought the car from Paragon Porsche. 55k miles, but their prep work and history of the car is absolutely fantastic. Full history from new. Prep work as follows; New N rated tires, full major service, spark plugs, drive belt / pulley tensioner, gearbox / diff fluid, new clutch, brake fluid, new genuine discs and pads all round, new lower control arms, geometry check, wheel refurb , front bumper respray... the list goes on.

Been looking daily for over a year for the right car and I’m very happy with this example. Here’s to many happy miles ahead!

Got a few plans for the car, will post them here as and when I move forward 😅

Tom

8DF95A15-6C19-46B2-9ED0-C61B80A30FE1.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m very keen in keeping all modifications OEM. First thing to arrive.... 997 GT3 Alcantara gear knob.... they are not cheap 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

52060B52-3AA1-479A-866F-D7A5A29E90D3.jpeg

10 hours ago, 24057 said:

Hi everyone! Previously owned a 987.1 S Sport Cayman in Orange and a 981 S Boxster, now I’ve picked up this 987.2 Cayman. Optional extra Spec as follows:

Manual

Sports chrono plus 

PCM 3

Bluetooth Phone prep 

Extended leather (doors and dash)

Bi-xenon lights

Bose stereo

Sports plus seats 

Heated seats

19” Carrera II Wheels

Black sports exhaust tips

Aux / USB / IPod input 

Porsche Logo on headrests 

Silver centre console 

Silver dial faces 

Cayman S logo on centre console 

Bought the car from Paragon Porsche. 55k miles, but their prep work and history of the car is absolutely fantastic. Full history from new. Prep work as follows; New N rated tires, full major service, spark plugs, drive belt / pulley tensioner, gearbox / diff fluid, new clutch, brake fluid, new genuine discs and pads all round, new lower control arms, geometry check, wheel refurb , front bumper respray... the list goes on.

Been looking daily for over a year for the right car and I’m very happy with this example. Here’s to many happy miles ahead!

Got a few plans for the car, will post them here as and when I move forward 😅

Tom

8DF95A15-6C19-46B2-9ED0-C61B80A30FE1.jpeg

This i proposed to another member to buy on the other thread. It is the best S I have seen in years, perhaps ever. Congratulations. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 24057 said:

I’m very keen in keeping all modifications OEM. First thing to arrive.... 997 GT3 Alcantara gear knob.... they are not cheap 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

52060B52-3AA1-479A-866F-D7A5A29E90D3.jpeg

Is that this?

https://www.rosepassion.com/en/99742407505a15-p167797-gearshift-knob-black-black-a15-alcantara-option-gear-lever-in-alcantara-black-option-code-i305-P167797

if so, I didn't know of that part. 

What else you got planned?

On 19/05/2021 at 22:12, Julian987 said:

Yes mate, that looks like it!

upgrading the steering wheel to the sports design wheel, carnewal exhaust etc.

just waiting for a suitably priced wheel that isn’t £1500+😂😭

On 19/05/2021 at 22:06, Julian987 said:

This i proposed to another member to buy on the other thread. It is the best S I have seen in years, perhaps ever. Congratulations. 

Crikey Jay, that’s very kind, yes it’s a lovely spec, especially now the grilles are all black. I’ve been looking for so long (daily, for months if not years) and when this popped up I had to move quickly! The car had an incredible amount of interest within hours of it being listed 

On 19/05/2021 at 22:12, Julian987 said:

The actaully exact part is listed on Design911.

Brace yourself it isn’t cheap😂😂

• Founder

Good guys at Paragon, who did you deal with Jason or Jamie?  I used to use them and also bought a car from them, always good service.  

7 minutes ago, Beanoir™ said:

Good guys at Paragon, who did you deal with Jason or Jamie?  I used to use them and also bought a car from them, always good service.  

Dealt with Jamie, good guy. Very thorough!