Where is the market right now?

Ginginho

Whilst I haven't been paying attention quite as closely since I bought mine, the market seems to be moving in all directions; the R prices appear to have slowed but good Gen 1s are now firmly into the low £20s and even reasonable Gen 2s have some lofty asking prices. Anyone know if they are actually selling? The only thing that remains unchanged is that Allwood still have their blue R for sale!

6 hours ago, Ginginho said:

Whilst I haven't been paying attention quite as closely since I bought mine, the market seems to be moving in all directions; the R prices appear to have slowed but good Gen 1s are now firmly into the low £20s and even reasonable Gen 2s have some lofty asking prices. Anyone know if they are actually selling? The only thing that remains unchanged is that Allwood still have their blue R for sale!

The R at Sasso for £48.5K sold. The white one at Porsche was upped £6K a few days ago. Unsure if they are softening....more so just reaffirms how spec sensitive that model is.