GT3 Shifter advice

Red7

Morning everyone I’m after a bit of advice please, I’ve done a search but couldn’t find the answer, I’m going to have the GT3 Shifter fitted to my 07 Cayman S, part number 997.424.010.91AS00, my friend son is a tech at an OPC and has told me that there are two different parts available with that number, 08 onwards and ‘10 onwards, does anyone know which one is the correct one, my gut feeling would be the 08 one?

Cheers,

Darren 👍🏼

Hi Darren,

I can’t answer your Q directly, but for info I fitted this version short shift pt. no. to my March 2010 987.2S - 99742498300. 

and my old normal shift went into my mates 2000 986 Bx without any problems. 

• Like 1

As per Windymiller above, just checked the invoice from my OPC for the SS kit I fitted to my 987.1 a few years back, and it is indeed part number 99742498300.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

As per Windymiller above, just checked the invoice from my OPC for the SS kit I fitted to my 987.1 a few years back, and it is indeed part number 99742498300.

Thanks Ben 🙌🏼

• 3 months later...