My Cayman S

SarahP

Defo worth cleaning out the radiators. It's on the service list but it's an easy diy job and you can leave the bumper in place. I used a hoover, flexible claw (like this) and then fitted Zunsport grills which you can see here :

16794016908_71f1b7af70_c.jpg

• Like 1

• Founder

Nice car Sarah, I always wished my old one was GT silver rather than Artic silver.  

Well worth cleaning the rads though, amazing the rubbish that collects in there.  

Edited by Beanoir
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Webdunk said:

Defo worth cleaning out the radiators. It's on the service list but it's an easy diy job and you can leave the bumper in place. I used a hoover, flexible claw (like this) and then fitted Zunsport grills which you can see here :

Thats an interesting looking gadget but sounds better than taking my lovely car to pieces! 

I bought a "claw" (£2.20 Amazon) after getting a leaf stuck in the side intake fan and my OPC explaining this is what they used to remove it.

A good addition to the tool kit! 

Lovely looking in GT Silver Sarah.

• Like 1