Classic and Cake meet Kew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
On 8 July 2016 at 18:11, richjar said:

The date for the next coffee and cake has been released... hmmm cake- I like cake..

17th July

https://www.facebook.com/events/1758655717753297/ 

Kew Bridge

I be going ...

Are you still popping along to this Rich?  I might have a drive down actually this Sunday.  

8 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Are you still popping along to this Rich?  I might have a drive down actually this Sunday.  

Hello mate, Yes I am going. Usually get there for 0930- 1000. I am not going in the Cayman though as on Saturday I am dropping the car off at Precision Porsche for the 6 year service (and PSE retrofit...) :-)

I will be going- ill borrow dads car.

Happy to meet before depending upon your plans.

Cheers,

Rich

• Like 1

• Founder
15 hours ago, richjar said:

Hello mate, Yes I am going. Usually get there for 0930- 1000. I am not going in the Cayman though as on Saturday I am dropping the car off at Precision Porsche for the 6 year service (and PSE retrofit...) :-)

I will be going- ill borrow dads car.

Happy to meet before depending upon your plans.

Cheers,

Rich

Is it actually at Kew Gardens or somewhere nearby?

8 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Is it actually at Kew Gardens or somewhere nearby?

No, its nearby. A small meet with a new selection of varied cars, if you google / facebook "duke of london classics and cake"

Duke of London
The Old Stables
The Railway Yard
Lionel Road South
Kew Bridge
TW8 0JA

Let me know what you want to do? PM me if you want to exchange numbers if you want to come.

• Like 1

• Founder
3 hours ago, richjar said:

No, its nearby. A small meet with a new selection of varied cars, if you google / facebook "duke of london classics and cake"

Duke of London
The Old Stables
The Railway Yard
Lionel Road South
Kew Bridge
TW8 0JA

Let me know what you want to do? PM me if you want to exchange numbers if you want to come.

Oh I see - looks like an industrial estate??

I will see on the weather, but i'll PM you my mobile.  Might meet my parents at Kew Grdns on the same day.  

Edited by Beanoir

2 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Oh I see - looks like an industrial estate??

I will see on the weather, but i'll PM you my mobile.  Might meet my parents at Kew Grdns on the same day.  

Cool, if you google "Duke of London kew" he is a classic car dealer / car restorer basis on an old railway building that has a meet-up. It is near kew gardens- so that could be good timing doing the visits at the same time

I have also realised that ii is the supercar breakfast club at Brooklands in Weybridge on Sunday as well... Ill see the timings and see if it possible to go to both. I haven't been to the breakfast at brooklands

• Tom featured and unfeatured this topic