Hello from Sussex

MarkC

Thanks guys .. MarkGTS .. I managed 107.88 secs which is my personal best .. But the car clearly has more talent than the driver has at the moment ??

Need more Cayman buddies competing ! Many of the other competitors are trying to figure out how to get themselves into a Cayman for next season. If anyone is keen but has questions .. Let me know !

20 hours ago, MarkC said:

Hi .. New member with a Gen1 2.7 987 ... Weekend car plus a few sprints and hillclimbs ... Pic attached from Goodwood Eagle sprint yesterday. 

MarkC

Hi Mark, glad you found this forum ok. How come you missed the last Gurston? There was a 3.4 Cayman there, owned by Kai who is also on this forum.

Edited by twopointnine
typo corrected

1 hour ago, richjar said:

I was at Goodwood today for the breakfast club... in this

I didn't realise it was the Goodwood breakfast club today - I went all the way to the Haynes Motor Museum for their breakfast club which was good but small compared to Goodwood. I had a great drive there and back though, much better than the M27/A27 to Goodwood.

36 minutes ago, twopointnine said:

Phi Mark, glad you found this forum ok. How come you missed the last Gurston? There was a 3.4 Cayman there, owned by Kai who is also on this forum.

2.9 ... I know ! Mechanical problem + bulge in rear tyre ruled it out two days before ?? won't be at Aug bank  hol Gurston but will do sept 11 and hopefully Oct PCGB at Prescott ..