2017 Annual RS day at Oulton

ian964

• Founder

I think @Andy Fagan may have been eying up a CR contingent for this actually.  I'd be interested.  

Its in the calendar 

Welcome to The 17th Annual RS Day - A Porsche Only Day - Non-Porsche cars will not be permitted on track for this event!

ALL PORSCHES WELCOME

Our General car trackdays operate using an Open Pit Lane format giving you the flexibility to go on and off circuit as you please throughout the day. You will be able to enjoy all the circuit time you can handle to develop your driving skills.

Exciting to drive and set within acres of parkland, Oulton Park has barely a single stretch of circuit which is actually level. The combination of climbs and descents, intercepted with flowing curves and bends is a real challenge for all trackday drivers.

Also available on this event:

You can also obtain your race licence on this event by adding an ARDS test to your trackday. By booking both, you’ll receive a free session of instruction on circuit in the morning to help you get up to speed for the test in the afternoon.

We look forward to seeing you here!

Please call us on 0843 453 3000 if you require further clarification.

9 minutes ago, Beanoir said:

I think @Andy Fagan may have been eying up a CR contingent for this actually.  I'd be interested.  

Its in the calendar 

Welcome to The 17th Annual RS Day - A Porsche Only Day - Non-Porsche cars will not be permitted on track for this event!

ALL PORSCHES WELCOME

Our General car trackdays operate using an Open Pit Lane format giving you the flexibility to go on and off circuit as you please throughout the day. You will be able to enjoy all the circuit time you can handle to develop your driving skills.

Exciting to drive and set within acres of parkland, Oulton Park has barely a single stretch of circuit which is actually level. The combination of climbs and descents, intercepted with flowing curves and bends is a real challenge for all trackday drivers.

Also available on this event:

You can also obtain your race licence on this event by adding an ARDS test to your trackday. By booking both, you’ll receive a free session of instruction on circuit in the morning to help you get up to speed for the test in the afternoon.

We look forward to seeing you here!

Please call us on 0843 453 3000 if you require further clarification.

Yes indeed.... So far we have 5 CR on track and we usually get a few arrive in the paddock to show and socialize. It could be the biggest CR meet that has ever happened :) Great opp for a good photo shoot ;) Could even be a Magazine story for the more literate types :P 

• Founder
2 minutes ago, Andy Fagan said:

Yes indeed.... So far we have 5 CR on track and we usually get a few arrive in the paddock to show and socialize. It could be the biggest CR meet that has ever happened :) Great opp for a good photo shoot ;) Could even be a Magazine story for the more literate types :P 

Have you ever read my attempt at journo's work Andy!? 

Just booked myself (and CR) on this day courtesy of a nod from Steve Brookes. If anyone is planning the trip from the south (Nick?) and staying over Thurs night, it might be nice to convoy up there and have a pie and pint in the eve to increase the social element. 

Cheers

Mick

• Like 1

Ah... I see. Sometimes Masher, other times Masher964. To the best of my knowledge I log on using the same info each time. Odd that. Maybe I'll look to be nice as one persona and controversial as the other :sAng_stirthepot:

I understand that was something the previous owned got involved in. I still don't think I have seen the full video (didn't see a link on the page you linked to but a combination of old iPad and atrocious broadband could be the culprit there). I am starting to get the impression you're getting keen on the 964. If so you'll have to come over and chat CR and 964. 

• 1 month later...

I will be there again this year but probably in my old 911 with my crowd. I am torn each year as to what car to take as the R boys looked like they were having a lot of fun last year messing with the gt3's and gt4's. I chatted to Andy briefly in the paddock last year, where he was parked up next to another white R and my white 911.  I am having some engine work done on the 911 so if its not ready I will definitely be in the R  :-)

Will look out for you guys, maybe bagsy a pax? ;-)