Dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree

SteveS

Morning all and a Happy Christmas to anyone here today.

It's a nice morning so I thought I would take my 07 Cayman out for a quick spin and to deliver the final few Christmas cards. I have not started it for a couple of weeks but not usually an issue.

When I turned the key every warning light possible lit up. System Fault, Rear Spoiler fault, Lighting fault, It beeps and when I try to start the apply brake light comes on and nothing.

I disconnected the battery thinking that this may reset everything but no change.

Anyone know of a fix? Had it happen before?

Look forward to any replies.

• Founder

Merry Christmas

Low battery probably throwing up faults. Have you taken it for a drive yet? Take it out for a good drive and I’d bet that clears the faults. If you can’t get it started then try charging the battery.  

Should probably ask Santa for a battery conditioner :) 

I know I could rely on you guys. Battery charged over Christmas Day and reconnected this morning and all working fine. Quick clean and off for a drive in the sunshine.

happy days.

• Like 1