Hello!

Sstman

Hi I’m Andy, long term Porsche owner, but just bought my first cayman. Live in Somerset, and have owned Porsche’s since my late teens..... still own an 85 924, and a 92 968 coupe. The cayman is to become my daily drive, so that I can put some tlc  into the 968. 

F8CE6D39-0C88-427C-A768-146EBB59F5E3.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Andy, welcome, always happy to see another south west member!  

Nice to see you're a front engined car fan too.  I've owned 3 944s and 2 968s and still have a soft spot for them, though I sold the last 968 10 years ago.  Still  kept a few tools for them though, just in case!

Thanks all for the replies, very much enjoying the car, only niggle it seems to have is, when on the motorway, any speed above 65/70 causes a banging/flapping underneath the passenger side,? Sounds like a lose underfloor panel flapping in the slipstream... how are these panels attached?, have a lost a fixture/bolt somewhere ?