Chomping...

Bluedot

..at the bit looking at the weather for tomorrow.

Bit nippy but bright sunshine and blue skies, it's going to be the first decent day I think since I've had the Cayman to take it for a good blast. 

Route already planned, hopefully take a few pics if the weather is as it says :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluedot said:

..at the bit looking at the weather for tomorrow.

Bit nippy but bright sunshine and blue skies, it's going to be the first decent day I think since I've had the Cayman to take it for a good blast. 

Route already planned, hopefully take a few pics if the weather is as it says :)

Now then...

Cold = Slippy.

Slippy + Unfamiliar car + Good blast = Be careful! 

o.O

• Founder

I was gently reminded this morning on my daily commute to the station that the Boxster doesn't have traction/stability/anything clever, went a bit sideways...certainly woke me up! 

Made it out and made the most of the blue skies!

For those that know the area (Hampshire/West Sussex)

Up the A32 from Fareham to the A272, then across to Petersfield, then down through South Harting to Chichester.

Finally the back road through Funtingdon to Havant and along the top of Portsdown Hill.

If only I could do that every day :)

I went down to Bicester today, to the shopping village, with my wife. A43 dual carriageway has a load of roundabouts on it and I enjoyed blasting out of each of these. I decided today that for sure the 981 is the best car I've ever owned. 

• Like 1

• Founder

We've just walked back from the pub and it's kind of snowing, but it's a bit wet and light, like somebody has sneezed over the pavements. 

On 15 January 2016 at 19:11, Red Square Images said:

What year is it not to have TCS? I was sure they all had? 

Its a 986 2004 facelift 2.7, didn't have many option boxes ticked apart from leather seats and 18" Carerra wheels as far as I can make out.  Back to basics, but good fun for a station runner.  Makes the CR feel like a race car!