Battery Conditioners

Do any of you guys use em? All my toys are connected to these. I highly recommend them if your not using your cars for more than a couple of days. I have added convenience connectors to simplify the connection.

71CzuudCz8L._SX522_.jpg

CTEC MXs 5.0

81tdKXsjr9L._SX522_.jpg

• Like 1

When we had a "third" car for fun we used one. 1988 E30 325i Cab in Dolphin grey.

After we'd driven it only 750 miles in one year we thought it was a daft idea! Lovely car though.

I'm therefore through with garage queens. I'll be out in mine tomorrow come snow or shine. I do feel "precious" about this one though, but then again if I want to have the enjoyment of driving it I have to... drive it! ;)

• Founder

Yes I use one occasionally on the CR, but I don't find I leave it for long enough periods without driving really to be too much of an issue.  

The XR2 would normally have one connected but I've bigger issues than a flat battery with that! 

On 17 January 2016 at 20:45, Red Square Images said:

Do any of you guys use em? All my toys are connected to these. I highly recommend them if your not using your cars for more than a couple of days. I have added convenience connectors to simplify the connection.

71CzuudCz8L._SX522_.jpg

CTEC MXs 5.0

81tdKXsjr9L._SX522_.jpg

"Toys"....please do spill the beans on what these might be. :sCh_moped:

I have found out that my battery lasted longer when it is not always attached to the battery maintainer.

For this reason, my garage queen is hooked to the maintainer for 3-4 weeks, then 3 weeks off.

• Like 1