Window won’t go up

Hi guys I’m new to the forum but have been on a few forums in the past with other cars,this one seems great and straightforward to use!:) anyway I’ve noticed an issue where when I lock the car and hold the lock button down it doesn’t raise the window up!?it use to do but has for some reason stopped?it works when I unlock it and hold unlock down it will go down. Any help appreciated 

I thought the window automatically raises a tad once the door is shut? (does on mine) & automatically lowers a tad once the door handle sensor is activated? Or... are you referring to a full closure window roll up system? :35_thinking:

Mine has never done this, I wish it did, I have to lower and raise the windows using the switches, apart from the auto lowering when you pull the door handle

On 09/12/2018 at 21:30, Bushman said:

Mine has never done this, I wish it did, I have to lower and raise the windows using the switches, apart from the auto lowering when you pull the door handle

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine neither... Not sure that the standard remote locking/unlocking alarm system has a "roll up/roll down" interface feature?

Hi

Think it is in the settings, min used to do it but not auto lock, so had it set on last service so it locks doors when moved but now does not raise or lower the windows on the fob but cant be bothered going through the manual

Dean

• Like 1