Spa Track day, Sunday 13th October.

Dougle_turbo

I've just booked this with a couple of buddies. It's a great price at £299 (limited spaces at that price) and being a Sunday it shouldn't hit the holiday allowance too hard.

https://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/October/Spa_Francorchamps_13th_October

Did a double last week of Bilsterberg and Spa.

i was in an Elise so BBerg was the better suited track but Spa is magic if you've never been it's something else.

One of our groups took a 981 GT4 which was superb on the faster sections.

Just don't lift.....

23 hours ago, Dougle_turbo said:

I've just booked this with a couple of buddies. It's a great price at £299 (limited spaces at that price) and being a Sunday it shouldn't hit the holiday allowance too hard.

https://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/October/Spa_Francorchamps_13th_October

Wow that looks a grand trip Dougle 👍🏻

I need to recoup some pennies back in after clutch & DMF replacement and just booked PCGB Oulton Park for September. But an ‘end of season Octoberfest’ to Spa would be a fantastic opportunity. 🤔😁

12 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Wow that looks a grand trip Dougle 👍🏻

I need to recoup some pennies back in after clutch & DMF replacement and just booked PCGB Oulton Park for September. But an ‘end of season Octoberfest’ to Spa would be a fantastic opportunity. 🤔😁

Seems an absolute bargain to me. We may head over to the ring on Monday as well.

Did you need the DMF replaced as well?? 😬