Is it because . . .

duncan

I appreciate that it’s easy to give offence on the Internet, things don’t always come out as intended, from a string of posts on another forum . . . (NO NAMES, NO PACK DRILLS). . 

Any Cayman Event meet ups ?

Hi.
Just wondered if there is  going to be a Cayman meet up or Breakfast meet before the bad weather sets in .
In  and around the Hertfordshire area sort of Stevenage and the surrounding areas.
Be nice to get a few Cayman R s involved as you don't see many.
Any one with any ideas or know of anything in the pipe line.

Re: Any Cayman Event meet ups ? 

If you're not already on it, check out the Cayman Owners Club forum. They've had a couple of meets this year at Old Warden.

Can't say I am but thanks for that I tend to stay with **** stuff.
Cheers .

- can anyone explain the difference to me of a Cayman, or for that matter of any other car, owned by a COCF member and one owned by, . . well . . . a non COCF member.

On 25/09/2019 at 22:39, duncan said:

I appreciate that it’s easy to give offence on the Internet, things don’t always come out as intended, from a string of posts on another forum . . . (NO NAMES, NO PACK DRILLS). . 

Any Cayman Event meet ups ?

Hi.
Just wondered if there is  going to be a Cayman meet up or Breakfast meet before the bad weather sets in .
In  and around the Hertfordshire area sort of Stevenage and the surrounding areas.
Be nice to get a few Cayman R s involved as you don't see many.
Any one with any ideas or know of anything in the pipe line.

If you're not already on it, check out the Cayman Owners Club forum. They've had a couple of meets this year at Old Warden.

Can't say I am but thanks for that I tend to stay with **** stuff.
Cheers .

- can anyone explain the difference to me of a Cayman, or for that matter of any other car, owned by a COCF member and one owned by, . . well . . . a non COCF member.

I must be feeling a little dense this morning, but I don't understand this post?

2 hours ago, Dougle_turbo said:

I must be feeling a little dense this morning, but I don't understand this post?

Nope.... i'm with you..... i'll get a coffee and come back to it.