Latest YouTube video is live.

Dougle_turbo

Hi guys, slightly different take on the latest video. I thought I try and make a short video to try and sum up why we live driving.

Let me know what you think.

The drive is taken from the Ultimate Drives app. If you haven't heard of it its worth a try. 

• Like 1

I've never been on a car related forum that's so quiet....... 😲

Speaking of quiet - the video is superb. How on Earth long did that take with the drone shots, 2nd car footage etc etc ?? 

The only one criticism i would i have (AS above) is i would have loved to have heard some sweet Cayman exhaust notes - as fitting as the soundtrack is. Lovely vid though 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sevenfourate said:

I've never been on a car related forum that's so quiet....... 😲

Speaking of quiet - the video is superb. How on Earth long did that take with the drone shots, 2nd car footage etc etc ?? 

The only one criticism i would i have (AS above) is i would have loved to have heard some sweet Cayman exhaust notes - as fitting as the soundtrack is. Lovely vid though 👍

I agree, It's a little quiet over here. Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself! 🤣

Thanks on the video. I had planned to add some exhaust notes but it added an extra level of complexity that I'm not good enough to pull off! Its also quite difficult to get a good note recorded on my car, I have an external mic but I'm struggling to fit a suitable mounting point to get the noise properly. Normally I clip it to the number plate, but on our cars it's too close and the mic gets overwhelmed.

It took us a morning to get everything filmed (Saturday of the August bank holiday), and we just followed the route in the Ultimate Drive app and pulled over in a few places for some drive bys, and drone shots. We had 2 gopros filming on each car, then had to trawl through the footage to edit it together. All that for a 3 min film! Hopefully improvement will come with practise, and I can put together some longer and better put together films.

• Like 1