My new 930 Turbo!

Windymiller

Aye it sure is 748. 

lego do a whole range called speed champions. Think they’ve done them since 2015, I’ve only just become aware over Xmas. They have some fab Porsche stuff and it’s pretty reasonably priced. 

this 930 was £13 from Argos, but you try finding one now - they’re already on amazon and eBay for £20+. 

ive bought 2 - one to build (and play with 😉), the other to leave boxed in the loft for 20 years and then sell it for enough to clear whatever remains on my mortgage.... 🤪

I bought one of these for too, for my godson - was less than a tenner in Debenhams before Xmas - when I saw it put together, I wanted one!! 

Now they are indeed harder to find, but John Lewis still have some £13 + delivery :) 

https://www.johnlewis.com/lego-speed-champions-75895-1974-porsche-911-turbo-3-0

On 03/01/2020 at 16:10, Ben said:

I bought one of these for too, for my godson - was less than a tenner in Debenhams before Xmas - when I saw it put together, I wanted one!! 

Now they are indeed harder to find, but John Lewis still have some £13 + delivery :) 

https://www.johnlewis.com/lego-speed-champions-75895-1974-porsche-911-turbo-3-0

I’m gonna buy em all to corner the market, put em all in my ‘private collection’, then drip feed one out for sale every 3-5 years for a 6-figure+ sum..... just like the real ones 😉

• Haha 1