New Wheel Day

Lovely wheels.

I'd recommend getting some ceramic coating on them, or something like GTechniq C5 on them, make the brake dust wash off and stops the iron particles getting bonded on.

No PS4s I notice?

I used a ceramic coating from Auto Finesse prior to the tyres being fitted.  Thanks for the advice all the same @GlosRich

I was very close to putting the PS4's on, but my mate who supplies and fits all my wheels and tyres etc recommended that i try the Kumho PS91's out.  He has them fitted to his E92 M3 and bang for buck thinks the PS91's are hard to beat.  This is a second car for me so only comes out on sunny days for cruising and spirited driving really.

I have also watched some reviews and the lap times are 0.# of a second in it and i think the only complaint was when they over heated on track they lost a bit of grip and feel, i will never overheat them on the road, so thought id try them out. So far so good. PS4's next time around perhaps then ill be able to give my verdict.

Never done a track day in my own car in the UK either... Yet.

• Like 1