5mm Wheel Spacers (Brand New)

Beanoir™

• Founder

Brand new in the box and in their wrapper. DesignTek 5mm Wheel Spacers (PCD 130).  

I accidentally ordered twice the number of wheel spacers for the car.  So I have 1 pair of 5mm (4 wheel spacers) for sale. 

Price is:

£30 (posted) 

69E067FC-2F43-4BF1-A1B1-6911F93EFAC3.jpeg
113DDA53-A630-49C7-95DE-09CDB96725A1.jpeg

2614FF82-2B40-40F1-BDA1-A3C587868921.jpeg

• Founder
41 minutes ago, Budflicker said:

Will these fit my R ok and will I need to buy new longer wheel bolts.

Yes they do fit.  

Probably should get longer, it’s always a debate with 5mm whether you can use the standard bolts.  I’m in the ‘I’d rather be on the safe side and get longer bolts’ camp.  

I had them on the front of my R and it does help reduce understeer 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Beanoir said:

ok mate, they’re yours 👍🏻

Cool, pm me details for the payment and I'll get it done, you have my address.

Also this came up on my Instagram,  when did you start modeling? 

Screenshot_20200828-184159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 1

Received the spacers today fella.

All fitted & zero steering shake!! 👌

It looks like my TWD spacers aren't correct as they are very slightly wider in circumference than the brake hub hat which was obviously the reason for the steering shake I encountered!! ... These DesignTek ones fit perfectly & are much lighter too 😄

Cheers Nick!

Best regards, Julian...

Edited by Mavrik
  • Like 1

• Founder
1 hour ago, Budflicker said:

My spacers arrived today, should I get a geo after fitting them?

Yes, not just because you’ve added spacers, but make sure you’ve got as much camber on the front as you can.  It won’t allow much on the Cayman R (-ve 1 -1.2 varies from car to car) in standard form, but that and front spacers will help you dial out your understeer.  

It was THE single thing that turned my CR from being rather too safe into something quite a bit more alive.  The car will pivot better.  

Go and do it now! 

• Thanks 1

On 05/09/2020 at 21:58, Beanoir™ said:

Yes, not just because you’ve added spacers, but make sure you’ve got as much camber on the front as you can.  It won’t allow much on the Cayman R (-ve 1 -1.2 varies from car to car) in standard form, but that and front spacers will help you dial out your understeer.  

It was THE single thing that turned my CR from being rather too safe into something quite a bit more alive.  The car will pivot better.  

Go and do it now! 

Agree!

The standard geo is too "soft" imo... Porsche (as do other manufacturers) engineer understeer from the factory as a safety consideration.

I elongated the front strut tower slots & now have -1.32  -ve camber up front with -2.00 on the rear.