My Cayman

Madmoggy

11 minutes ago, 987Monkey said:

fantastic job! 

That gtechniq stuff has some good reviews, particularly it's protection qualities. 

Thanks. I've had it on my Mini and Mrs Moggys Fiesta for over a year and its lasting really well, it makes cleaning them easier and does a good job of protection too.

Nice colour and choice of alloys, slightly biased though :D

Have you had the calipers sprayed ? It's something I'd like done on mine although I'm not sure of what colour to go for, tricky to workout what goes with that blue.

5 hours ago, Bluedot said:

Nice colour and choice of alloys, slightly biased though :D

Have you had the calipers sprayed ? It's something I'd like done on mine although I'm not sure of what colour to go for, tricky to workout what goes with that blue.

Ah, obviously a man of taste and distinction :)
I haven't had the calipers sprayed, I assumed they were the standard colour and were in decent condition so I didn't want to mess with them. I have heard that aggressive brake cleaners can discolour them very quickly though.

2 hours ago, aslan said:

Nice colour, will check out those detailing products, need to get some for mine

The Crystal Serum is only available to approved detailers, but the rest are available to the public. I'm a big fan of it, but the downside is I now have a detailing cupboard full of waxes and other stuff I wont use

• 6 months later...

Last night I had the opportunity to take some photos of my Cayman in a spot thats usually off-limits. The idea is that some of them will be used in promo material used to advertise new features at the NELSAM site near Sunderland. A friend asked if I'd be interested, I didnt need to be asked twice :)

GLG_6524E.jpg

GLG_6584e_1.jpg

GLG_6571e_1.jpg

GLG_6533e.jpg

GLG_6650e.jpg

• Like 1