Wanted Cayman S Sport Viper Green

Cliff R

Hi 

As per tittle looking for a specific Cayman S Sport Viper Green my old car to be exact

I know she had plenty of owners and good few miles added .

But could be in the market at the right price.

Thanks for looking.

Hi.

Spoken to Revolution a couple weeks ago they know two people that owned it then lost track of it.

911 virgin sold my old car twice I spoke to them it was in the Chiltern area with the 2 owners. They now think it may be in Wales 

I  found out from 911 virgin it had an engine rebuild opc Leeds in the 40s mileage wise it must have at least 10 owners now probably 60k miles of more.

With the huge owners and probably high mileage it's lived a life.

Still looking but not convinced it's still around all trails seem to have gone cold

by all that the cars past through there hands.

Btw my log book said multi Colour 

6 hours ago, Cliff R said:

Hi 

As per tittle looking for a specific Cayman S Sport Viper Green my old car to be exact

I know she had plenty of owners and good few miles added .

But could be in the market at the right price.

Thanks for looking.

the infamous 1 of 1 in the world Viper Green Cayman R is for sale as an FYI

A Porker owning friend of mines brother owned a viper green sport edition a couple of years ago. He sold it onto a guy called Daniel Pitchford in Cardiff. 

my friend was contacted by Tom from 911Virgin about his brothers car just this week, so I’m guessing all paths of enquiry are now converging (towards Mr Pitchford in Cardiff 😉) - good luck with your search 👍🏻

• Like 1

Cheers Windy.

Yes Tom has passed on the message to me with the above its the last contact with the car, if it's still in Cardiff or not remains to be seen.

But come to a dead end at the moment.

Thanks anyway Windy.

15 minutes ago, Cliff R said:

Cheers Windy.

Yes Tom has passed on the message to me with the above its the last contact with the car, if it's still in Cardiff or not remains to be seen.

But come to a dead end at the moment.

Thanks anyway Windy.

No worries Cliff - unfortunately my mates brother no longer has any contact details for the buyer of his car. 🙁

I’ve asked him to ask his brother if he can remember which number it was, will report back if he can remember. 

• Like 1

My research in past originally there were 4 Viper Green or Multicolor on logbook in Uk.

Now looks like 3. Umm ones gone missing could be my old one as the old reg does not exist. Tracking it over the years she's lead a life through many hands and problems. If she does exist still may not be for sale or may just be to higher mileage or price for me. If a similar Sport comes up at a very reasonable price I may be interested.

Just like to thank both you guys for your efforts 

5 hours ago, Cliff R said:

My research in past originally there were 4 Viper Green or Multicolor on logbook in Uk.

Now looks like 3. Umm ones gone missing could be my old one as the old reg does not exist. Tracking it over the years she's lead a life through many hands and problems. If she does exist still may not be for sale or may just be to higher mileage or price for me. If a similar Sport comes up at a very reasonable price I may be interested.

I noticed this pop up today

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202111169652835

49 minutes ago, Julian987 said:

Definitely worth checking the Sport owners group on Facebook for some of the comments posted about this last time it came up for sale. Obviously I cannot vouch for them in any way but noteworthy nonetheless.

6 hours ago, Cliff R said:

I think I found him on Facebook along with a distant pic of what could be the car from 2018 but nothing more recent. Might be worth messaging him just to ask about it?

• Like 1

Cheers guys.

I did try looking on facebook but never found anything Cayman related.

Seen that white one on autotrader to messed about with and looks like a revamp not in original spec plus in my opinion price is way to high.

Seen others in past a lot less expensive.

On 20/11/2021 at 20:30, Ginginho said:

I think I found him on Facebook along with a distant pic of what could be the car from 2018 but nothing more recent. Might be worth messaging him just to ask about it?

Cheers mate.

2 hours ago, Cliff R said:

Still being elusive not sure it's still around.

Still looking for a sport at a reasonable price though.

If you haven't already, join the Sport Owners group on Facebook as members post links to models that they see come up for sale. There is an orange one on Car & Classic but I'm not sure how tidy it is; certainly there was another sold recently and the buyer had chosen it over the C&C one.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ginginho said:

If you haven't already, join the Sport Owners group on Facebook as members post links to models that they see come up for sale. There is an orange one on Car & Classic but I'm not sure how tidy it is; certainly there was another sold recently and the buyer had chosen it over the C&C one.

Cheers, the one on CC has been up for sale a fair while on there and before that on Auto trader and Piston heads did speak to owner when it first came out and did make an offer but heard no more so guess my offer was not acceptable.

I will keep a check on it to see if it's reduced as it's not selling at current price.

Thanks appreciated.