Is the Cayman Owners Club dead?

offshoresteve

I’m not sure if this will be read by anyone as the complete lack of contact in the form of emails with club activities and updates has been extremely surprising. I had forgot I even joined last November. Has there really been no events in the last 7 months and no events organised for the future? If there has been they are being kept secret from me.  When I was running a golf society I managed to organise competitions, meet ups, prize giving etc and I am by no means tech savvy, far from it but I managed to set up an email group. How hard is it to keep members updated with events. Why are there no events ?

WTF is going on? 
Is this the twilight zone or are there any Cayman Owners interested in car meets?

Disappointed Steve  

See 

and 

I suspect it's changing hands.  I also tagged a few mods/owners in a post about this a few weeks and my post got deleted (or it vanished due to aforementioned bugs).