Olney Motorama charity car show

the 'coloured fogs are just a trick of the light. the 'splitter' is made from high density colour coded neoprene extruded tape. its available on ebay from the far east. about £12 for 2.5m. I'm getting a huge amount of low level stone chips, probably from a gravel carpark at work or the track leading to our boat mooring. thought Id try it to see if it might help with protection and aerodynamics. if I don like it, 5 mins with a heat gun and no holes to fill in. through flooded roads and illegal speeds it hasnt moved and I quite like it

no DKR, real easy. I chose a rare warm day, wiped the underside of the front valance with isopropyl, marked the dead centre of the car and the tape and starting from that mark, peeled the cover strip off and following the body line a few inches on each side at a time, pressed it firmly in place till it went past the wheel arches. I then trimmed the sides back with sharp scissors to blend in. start to finish, less than 15 mins and one bottle of Guinness Porter.

.cheers. Steve

Was talking about options for front splitters at work yesterday, this one looks quite good from the pictures. 

Do you have a link to the eBay listing for it at all? 

Hi Andy. if you type in ' front spoiler chin kit ' into your ebay search box it will find a load of carbon versions. you can then search 'similar items' to find different colours and styles. hope this helps.