Morning meet up for a coffee

Hi All,
Where about's does everyone live, I live in surrey.

Sometimes I go for a drive for a coffee on a Saturday or Sunday like to Newlands Corner, Denbies Vineyard, Brooklands museum...

Would many people be up for that??

Cheers,

Rich

• Founder

Hi Rich,

Vineyard sounds good?? 

Have you checked out the Member Map? It's quite handy although not everybody is on it.  

Im in Hertfordshire and quite often just go find some roads to play on, often without a destination in mind! 

• 4 weeks later...

Had nothing to do this morning, thought it would be nice to go for a drive for a coffee. Newlands Corner is was...

There were quite nice views as well, but I didn't take any photos of the scenery...

I cant seem to upload any photo though...

11 hours ago, Uncle Dave said:

Are you getting an error message?

Hi, yes it says "You are only allowed to upload 30.72kb". I have tried to reduced the size of photos but that didn't work. Is it referring to a max total upload limit?

• Founder
5 hours ago, richjar said:

Hi, yes it says "You are only allowed to upload 30.72kb". I have tried to reduced the size of photos but that didn't work. Is it referring to a max total upload limit?

Ive had the same problems before, sometimes there is a restriction on individual size of image - I tend to use Photobucket or Imgur anyway these days. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10 July 2016 at 10:48, richjar said:

Thats a very exact number!  

I've changed the image storage settings Rich so hopefully should be ok now, if you have another go or let me know if you have any further issues - send me or one of the guys a PM.  

Cheers

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Thats a very exact number!  

I've changed the image storage settings Rich so hopefully should be ok now, if you have another go or let me know if you have any further issues - send me or one of the guys a PM.  

Cheers

Haha, exact number was courtesy of cut and paste- Cheers Tom, I'll give it a go.

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 17:57, richjar said:

Had nothing to do this morning, thought it would be nice to go for a drive for a coffee. Newlands Corner is was...

There were quite nice views as well, but I didn't take any photos of the scenery...

I cant seem to upload any photo though...

This was the pic.... I thought it was a good one- of the moment, I had already eaten the cake...

IMAG0063b.jpg

• Like 1

On 14 June 2016 at 22:30, Beanoir said:

Hi Rich,

Vineyard sounds good?? 

Have you checked out the Member Map? It's quite handy although not everybody is on it.  

Im in Hertfordshire and quite often just go find some roads to play on, often without a destination in mind! 

This post made me look for the map. I found the link but the map is not shown because the developer has apparently withdrawn it.... A real error or just me?

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Masher964 said:

This post made me look for the map. I found the link but the map is not shown because the developer has apparently withdrawn it.... A real error or just me?

Hi Masher - we did have an issue with the Map as you just found out.  We have upgraded to the latest version with new mapping software which is actually a big improvement in usability on the previous version (not that you'll notice ;) ) 

Have a look it's a handy feature actually.  

Cheers

• Like 1

• Tom featured and unfeatured this topic