Done it

Porker

Just now, Beanoir said:

Congrats!! :Banane21:

What Indy have you bought it from? 

Dove House. Has some good write ups on the porsche Members club site. Was a little more than some other ads I saw but ticked a lot of boxes for me.

19 minutes ago, PhilCS said:

Good work mate! When's the big day??

Next Saturday, the 23rd. Nice little 2hr jaunt back as well. 

Well done, I'm still on the hunt for mine!  

I can't wait to replace my JCW, I've even bought a couple of the club stickers before I have a car!! :4fvgdaq_th: 

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 20:48, Porker said:

Next Saturday, the 23rd. Nice little 2hr jaunt back as well. 

Where do you live. I have an excellent mobile paint man in Worcestershire. Been using him 15 years. He did a similar blemish on my front bumper. Perfect.

10 hours ago, DJMC said:

Where do you live. I have an excellent mobile paint man in Worcestershire. Been using him 15 years. He did a similar blemish on my front bumper. Perfect.

SE London so too far probably? I do want it done though. I can live with tiny chips, but the larger blemish does stand out. 

One more sleep until I pick it up, found out that one of my colleagues has an '80s 911 turbo so we mutually reassured each other that it's a perfectly sensible way so spend money. his has gone up in value apparently since he got it, being one of the modern classics. 

• Like 1

Congrats, looks in great condition. Have you got much planned for the car?  If you're after a bit more noise, I can recommend a Carnewal exhaust, love mine.

• Like 1

• Founder
22 minutes ago, aslan said:

Congrats, looks in great condition. Have you got much planned for the car?  If you're after a bit more noise, I can recommend a Carnewal exhaust, love mine.

Carnewal exhausts rock! :x

1 hour ago, aslan said:

Only mod I MAY consider is this... http://www.tpcracing.com/dsc.html

A simple plug and play and I can swap back on selling and sell on the module so not sinking as much money 

The reviews are good, the exchange rate is putting me off at the mo. I've emailed direct, they can ship for $88 by FedEx but haggled him down to half that. Group buy anyone?

Edited by Porker
Error