FS: Carnewal 987.2 GT exhaust

aslan

I will be selling my car shortly so the Carnewal has come off.  This is the GT exhaust for 987.2, I understand it fits both gen 2 engines, but not the black edition or R as they have a slightly larger exhaust, please check if in doubt.

I had this fitted by Gert in March, and it has since done about 5k miles, with it now nicely run in and sounding lovely.  Gert said this came off a car with about 25k, he works on an exchange basis usually.

This exhaust would cost over EUR 800 on a non exchange basis.  I am selling for £500.  Collection only from Fleet in Hampshire.

20160806_120505.jpg

20160806_120511.jpg

• Like 1

If this has been removed from a Gen 2 987, it will only fit that model as the Gen 1 pipe lengths are not equal - 1 is about an inch longer than the other. 

3 hours ago, StevieP said:

Why not leave it on and sell with car ? 

Standard cars appeal to a greater audience, and I still have the original so was easy to change back.

1 hour ago, aslan said:

Standard cars appeal to a greater audience, and I still have the original so was easy to change back.

Must admit I avoided any cars with mods no mater how benign. You don't know how well they've been done and by who, you can get some bargain mods I suppose but in turn you could be buying a botch job.

• Founder
22 minutes ago, Porker said:

Must admit I avoided any cars with mods no mater how benign. You don't know how well they've been done and by who, you can get some bargain mods I suppose but in turn you could be buying a botch job.

I've kept my original (non-Carnewal) for the that very reason, although I will probably offer any potential buyer a choice and sell what they didn't want.  

Cant see me ever selling the CR now mind - so the old one will become a relic probably 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Andy locked this topic