New Member and 1st Post

Liongolfer

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Welcome!  :D

Lovely looking car you have, hope you're enjoying it

Thanks for the welcome.   Enjoying her so far and find her a much better daily ride than the 997.1 I had 6 years ago. 

5 hours ago, Andy L said:

Congratulations, it's a lovely looking car! It looks like the car has been nicely detailed. What's the ful spec?

Oh grief..   Not too sure.   Sport Chrono,  no psm and no pse.   I have done something similar to a Carnewal and gundo which has given more exhaust note.   There's some drone at the 2000 to 2500 range and a bit of low end loss per butt dyno.   Above 4000, butt dyno also suggests more power.   Again butt dyno as a disclaimer. 

Superb looking car

Then I'm biased, because mine looks identical. My Wheels though are Carerra II in Balsalt Black. 

I took a long time to find a White Gen 2

Enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!

8 hours ago, Caymanwhite said:

Superb looking car

Then I'm biased, because mine looks identical. My Wheels though are Carerra II in Balsalt Black. 

I took a long time to find a White Gen 2

Enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!

Thanks.   I'm sure the carerra  II wheels add a more aggressive look and profile.