Club Stickers....help!

CaymanDave

Where is everybody sticking their club sticker? I bought one ages ago for the front window but now wonder if the back might be better...is there a convention that you guys are leaning towards??

Anybody have a picture of what they look like on the rear windscreen under the Porsche text?

Edited by Luke

11 hours ago, Luke said:

Anybody have a picture of what they look like on the rear windscreen under the Porsche text?

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"  Seem to remember this quote from some guy called Bert?

Tongue in cheek :)

14 hours ago, Rob63 said:

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"  Seem to remember this quote from some guy called Bert?

Tongue in cheek :)

I'm a software developer, so logic is all I know! ;)

Thanks for the picture. Looks good where you've put it. I was hoping that it was going to be same size and font as the Porsche text at the top of the windscreen so it would blend in nicely, don't think it would though :( Maybe an idea for the next sticker.

• Founder
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

I'm a software developer, so logic is all I know! ;)

Thanks for the picture. Looks good where you've put it. I was hoping that it was going to be same size and font as the Porsche text at the top of the windscreen so it would blend in nicely, don't think it would though :( Maybe an idea for the next sticker.

Its the same font, but slightly different size and character spacing - a scaled down version of the side stripe/decals 

• Founder
4 hours ago, Rob63 said:

This thread has got me thinking. For a period of over 7 years I owned a 350Z and a 370Z, both had the obligatory UK forum decals applied and neither got 'spotted'...ever!

My quest is have my Cayman spotted by someone on this forum, to this end if anyone would be kind enough to give me a time and a place (locally ish that is) I'll make the car available :rofl:

I know the feeling, I feel jealousy towards others when they achieve this level of minor fame....never got there myself either.  I had to pimp myself out to the PH Carpool to get my car in lights! 

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

I know the feeling, I feel jealousy towards others when they achieve this level of minor fame....never got there myself either.  I had to pimp myself out to the PH Carpool to get my car in lights! 

Now that made me laugh!

If anyone is ever passing my house and would like to pop in and report having 'spotted' my Cayman then I'm willing to cook up a "full monty" English brekie in return, or pretty much any other meal of their choice. More the merrier :grouphug:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob63 said:

Now that made me laugh!

If anyone is ever passing my house and would like to pop in and report having 'spotted' my Cayman then I'm willing to cook up a "full monty" English brekie in return, or pretty much any other meal of their choice. More the merrier :grouphug:

We're in Stanhoe 2nd week of May. Where are you? I'll travel a fair distance for bacon...

• Like 1

but you're in Norfolk, Rob, nobody goes to Norfolk do they? certainly not the Highways Agency Motorway planners, even the Vikings abandoned the place.

only Kidding. thanks for the Brekkie offer mate, most kind. turkey sausages I expect. LOL

• Like 1