718 GTS Orders/deposits

PhilCS

• 3 months later...

Yup :)

Today infact!

GT Silver with standard satin black wheels, Crayon GTS interior treatment, manuel box and fancy headlights :)

April build, so not too long to wait this time.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 21/02/2018 at 22:30, Red5 said:

Yup :)

Today infact!

GT Silver with standard satin black wheels, Crayon GTS interior treatment, manuel box and fancy headlights :)

April build, so not too long to wait this time.

So...have you got it yet??

• 4 months later...

Just ordered 718 Cayman GTS GT Silver Manual - no build date till the factory re-opens. I’m guessing delivery unlikely before March/April 2019

Way longer a wait than I’d like but based on the forum commentary well worth it - the dealer has taken my 3k [yesterday]  - will share a build date when I have it. 

• 2 months later...
On 29/04/2018 at 21:23, Tom said:

So...have you got it yet??

Yes :) 

Some time ago actually! Collected six months ago and now on just over 8k miles.

I do miss the sound of the 6, but in every other way, this is a more enjoyable daily drive. Nn9hee1k.jpg

Now with Zunsport grills fitted. Porsche Owners Club have a 20% of code, which helped. 

I’m happy with how they look and glad to be a little better protected :) 

Oa8oXWjj.jpg

Sorry for my slow response, but this forum platform is too painful for me on an iPad, so I’m not here often :( 

I know I need to make and effort though and will be up for another meet, if one occurs in the south :) 

• Like 1

• Founder
46 minutes ago, Red5 said:

Yes :) 

Some time ago actually! Collected six months ago and now on just over 8k miles.

I do miss the sound of the 6, but in every other way, this is a more enjoyable daily drive. Nn9hee1k.jpg

Now with Zunsport grills fitted. Porsche Owners Club have a 20% of code, which helped. 

I’m happy with how they look and glad to be a little better protected :) 

Oa8oXWjj.jpg

Sorry for my slow response, but this forum platform is too painful for me on an iPad, so I’m not here often :( 

I know I need to make and effort though and will be up for another meet, if one occurs in the south :) 

Nice to hear from you, car looks great! 

Be be interesting to hear your views on the forum/iPad compatibility issues and how we can improve it - PM me if you can?