Newbie, pick up my first Porsche next week :-)

Deanoc123

Hi Everyone,

I’ve sealed the deal on a 2014 Cayman S over the last few days. It’s being prepared now and I pick it up next week!

I have been looking for a while because I had a fussy spec:

It’s in Guards red with the platinum 20” Carrera Classics

My must haves that are on it:

PCM

PASM

PSE

Sport plus seats

PDK

Sport Chrono

Sport Design wheel

It has some nice to haves:

Bose

Crest on seats and wheels

PDLS +

As well as a lot of the stuff you’d hope would be standard but isn’t and would be a bit annoying

Cruise control

Phone module for PCM

Folding mirrors

Dipping mirrors 

Floor mats

2 zone climate

Washer jets painted

Heated seats

It has Guards red interior trim which I might swap but all in I’m very happy and excited

Hi

Looks beautiful, I would get some grilles on the front intakes that radiator looks awfully exposed. 

Enjoy

Barry

On 06/05/2018 at 13:01, barryb said:

Hi

Looks beautiful, I would get some grilles on the front intakes that radiator looks awfully exposed. 

Enjoy

Barry

I second this - first thing I did when I got mine home was fit some pre-bought zunsport grilles. ??

I think theres a club discount somewhere on these forum...

plus, as mods go it’s the best ‘bang for buck’ for performance gains - i swear I’m pulling an extra 15bhp now.... ???????

6 hours ago, Windymiller said:

I second this - first thing I did when I got mine home was fit some pre-bought zunsport grilles. ??

I think theres a club discount somewhere on these forum...

plus, as mods go it’s the best ‘bang for buck’ for performance gains - i swear I’m pulling an extra 15bhp now.... ???????

I looked at these at the butty meet and I would prefer them if they were out of sight instead of being sat forward as they are.

I am tempted to buy a set and see if I can mod them while the bumper is off to sit behind the strakes but they are quite expensive to potentially ruin something.

• 1 month later...