Wheel spacers

I've lowered my Cayman S with HR springs.. sits lovely now.. but think it needs spacers..

Anyone already done this?

These are my wheels....

I'm thinking 8mm front 15mm rear ???

20180529_210815-724x724.jpg.b16df946e5441a4de51cb9edb134e66e.jpg20180529_210815-724x724.jpg.b16df946e5441a4de51cb9edb134e66e.jpg

Edited by Gazwaz
Added photo

I have 10mm  hubcentric spacers with 35mm thread bolts (28mm std length of thread) on the front and 20mm hubcentric spacers with 45mm thread bolts on the back. it looks like yours sits lower than mine though, but I've never rubbed an arch.  make sure that when you get the required longer bolts, you get radius seat washers and not taper seat washers on the bolts as they look similar in online pics.

My opinion / experience only, car looks good with 7mm front and 15mm rear spacers but I took mine off because I did not like the way it drove as wider rear track also induced understeer on my car,  I now have same width spacers all round and am using factory 996 GT3 longer bolts, some of the after market bolts aren't great quality. 

• Like 1

cant remember which online shop I got them from, I think the rears came via ebay. I'm running 19 Carrera Classics with 35 profile boots. 

I Run 11j rear wheels with 20mm spacers and 8.5j front wheels  with 8mm  spacers.  But it completely depends on your wheels offsets, trye sizes and 'look' you want to go for.