Supersausage - Sunday 29th July

I’m planning to have Sunday breakfast / brunch run out (EDIT: to the Supersausage cafe on the A5 south of Towcester) in the Cayman on the 29th as Mrs ‘Miller’ picks up her new MINI next Saturday and we want to play out in both of our ‘toys’ - also means we can take the kids with us for a change as not constrained by number of seats. 

Probably going to aim for 10am ish if anyone else is interested in meeting up there ????

Anyone not familiar with the SS, its this:

http://supersausagecafe.co.uk/

And does the best cooked breakfast and butties etc EVER!

Jason

Edited by Windymiller
extra detail on venue
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Peopleandcars said:

Im in London

I am heading out to Wales and Yorkshire that sunday unfortunately but count me in next one!

Will do pal - safe travels to Wales & Yorks.  That'll be some miles stitching those 2 locations together.  Taking your Cayman for a fun road trip?

1 hour ago, Windymiller said:

Will do pal - safe travels to Wales & Yorks.  That'll be some miles stitching those 2 locations together.  Taking your Cayman for a fun road trip?

Yes

Going via A44 / A470 and then up in via Snowdonia > EVO Triangle (if I have time) > Yorks

have to drop the car at Revolution Porsche and figured I'd take the "scenic route" ?

Edited by Peopleandcars
typos

11 hours ago, Peopleandcars said:

Yes

Going via A44 / A470 and then up in via Snowdonia > EVO Triangle (if I have time) > Yorks

have to drop the car at Revolution Porsche and figured I'd take the "scenic route" ?

Sounds like great fun - enjoy ?????

Just so you know the main street through towcester is shut until  November and that means you need to go round to get to the meet if you are driving down the A5 ( going south)

Don't know what way they are sending cars as haven't been near as yet but it could be a right pain 

Well the weather here is windy and raining so the 4 won't be coming out, good job I have the boxster as a back up lol

Need to nip to MK today so might as well tie them both together

15 minutes ago, Nail it said:

Well the weather here is windy and raining so the 4 won't be coming out, good job I have the boxster as a back up lol

Need to nip to MK today so might as well tie them both together

What a shame, was looking forward to seeing your GT4 - although it would be totally eclipsed by Mrs ‘Millers’ shiny new MINI (its first run out today after collecting it yesterday ????). ??