Porsches on the Prom May 19th 2019

Anyone interested in going to Porsches on the Prom Llandudno 19th May 2019.

Will be stopping on route for breakfast at COUNTRY COOKS TYNANT (LL21 0PT) and possibly a large Crepe with Ice cream there on the way home if last year is anything to go by.

Edited by Keith W

On 11/12/2018 at 22:52, Keith W said:

Anyone interested in going to Porsches on the Prom Llandudno 19th May 2019.

Will be stopping on route for breakfast at COUNTRY COOKS TYNANT (LL21 0PT) and possibly a large Crepe with Ice cream there on the way home if last year is anything to go by.

I’m booked on it with the PCGB Keith, I’ll be at Anglesey circuit the day before (so hopefully still have a car in one piece by the Sunday... 😳) 👍🏻

The Country cooks cafe is only a few miles from the Evo triangle so a good place to meet. In fact it was the Lady that owns the cafe that pointed us in the right direction, her and her husband are into cars. Hope to see you there.

• 4 months later...

You still coming to this Keith?

i didn’t break my car at Anglesey yesterday so have made it in one piece to Llandudno 👍🏻

Ill get to the prom for around 09:00ish I think. 

Mines the very dirty looking one 🤭

Keith and myself was down to go today, but i have been feeling under the weather and so didnt go and i think Keith also decided not to go, but could be wrong. Anyway hope you had a great weekend