Bucket Seats Brackets

Andrea

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome job. I need some new mounts as my seats sit to high using the Brey Krause mounts that use the lemon sliders.

what width seat does your fixed bracket cater for as I have the sparco rev 2 XL which have wide bases to mount to.

13 hours ago, Equinox said:

Awesome job. I need some new mounts as my seats sit to high using the Brey Krause mounts that use the lemon sliders.

what width seat does your fixed bracket cater for as I have the sparco rev 2 XL which have wide bases to mount to.

The Brey Krause are awful and yes the seat sits just too high! My set up has the seat almost touching the chassis. Width goes from 430mm to 380mm roughly! I also have a REV2 sparco so it's all good! But how tall are you if you dont mind me asking? One of my solution is fixed to the chassis and it's for people with a rought height from 5"6 to 6"1...

Edited by Andrea Frasky