Design 911

Bushman

Big shout to Martin M from Design 911 for getting me a pair of Variocam +camshaft actuators in from Germany as promised and delivered in less than 7 days. with COC discount, came in cheaper than all other quotes too. Thanks Martin. highly recommended if you need parts.

going to get them fitted on Tuesday morning, will be happy to have a 6 banger back on the road. just as well I have been able to work from home.

Hi,

I have a big order planned from Design911 i the near future and was wondering if is possible to know how to get the same COC discount please. Is it a code to enter at the checkout or more likely to talk to someone at Design911 and mention the forum?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Andrea said:

Hi,

I have a big order planned from Design911 i the near future and was wondering if is possible to know how to get the same COC discount please. Is it a code to enter at the checkout or more likely to talk to someone at Design911 and mention the forum?

Cheers

I've had quite a few orders in the last month. All at "full price" with no discount code being known about ! 🙄

48 minutes ago, sevenfourate said:

I've had quite a few orders in the last month. All at "full price" with no discount code being known about ! 🙄

This is the standard %5 off "911UK09" but I was hoping for something more....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrea said:

This is the standard %5 off "911UK09" but I was hoping for something more....

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick for the meantime 👍

13 hours ago, Andrea said:

Hi,

Cheers

ring in and speak to Martin.

• Like 1