Lego fans.....something for you!

Andrea

21 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

Lego rocks, for kids of all ages (ie 50+!)

I wouldn't be a car designer now if I hadn't spent my childhood "designing" cars out of Lego 😀  but that doesn't mean I have to stop playing with lego now 😅

Lego is a HUGE part of my hosehold and my kids (5 and 3) love building and creating new things from it. 

I will never get bored of the brick! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Andy said:

Lego is a HUGE part of my hosehold and my kids (5 and 3) love building and creating new things from it. 

I will never get bored of the brick! 

Agree! Timeless as well as any brick from 40 years ago will still work with the current ones! Such a genius system! 

• Founder

Only a couple out on display at the moment, my two favourites though 

F7679A5B-16D4-4932-A0F1-6360B21ABE90.jpeg2E8B6350-A426-4E65-9542-0EF35BE4633E.jpeg

I do have track etc for them, the green one is powered.  Normally gets set up at Christmas. 

I was inspired by a visit to the Brick show a few years ago, some incredible models there.  

056A14CE-9000-406E-BD6C-061C871AC9FD.jpeg

• Like 1

Awesome! And yes all Brick shows are populated with incredible models. I was asked to show some of my creations but due to lack I've never done it.   To design and build my latest crane it's taking me over 12 months.....it's a true piece of engineering!