Wheel stud conversion kit

Hi, haven't had much luck finding a good studs conversion kit, can anyone help with a link or please pointing in the right direction? 

Rennline is the to go kit, but they no longer do the 45mm,   only  35mm (too short) and 60mm (too long) 

UPDATE: I've just found out Nemesis now sell a kit, although I'm not familiar with it and where it comes from. They seem to sell good stuff only.....but could anyone confirm this is a good product please?

https://nemesisuk.com/products/porsche-competition-wheel-stud-conversion-kit-from-nemesis-uk?variant=28702922408013TIA

TIA

Edited by Andrea

I got the 45mm kit when Design 911 were selling them, another option may be this in 45mm;

https://www.stuttgart-classica.co.uk/water-cooledparts/titanium-studs

To be honest 45mm is too long even with 15mm spacers there is still a fair bit of stud showing beyond the bolt, assume you have fatter spacers.  They do make it much easier to get the wheels off and one.

• Like 1

• Founder

As above, speak to the Stuttgart Classica guys @Andrea, I was on the phone to them this morning and they’re real Porsche guys.  I was ordering some parts for the 996 and speaking to them about doing a feature on their Cayman CS builds.  

Tell them I put you in touch 

1 hour ago, pstarkey said:

I got the 45mm kit when Design 911 were selling them, another option may be this in 45mm;

To be honest 45mm is too long even with 15mm spacers there is still a fair bit of stud showing beyond the bolt, assume you have fatter spacers.  They do make it much easier to get the wheels off and one.

Wonderful! Do you have photos of them on the car to understand how much do they poke out please? (Do you run the 15mm spacers?)

My issue is going back and forth between stock wheels+spacers    and   track wheel which have custom offset and don't need spacers!  

Just now, Beanoir said:

Speak to these guys @Andrea, I was on the phone to them this morning and they’re real Porsche guys.  I was ordering some parts for the 996 and speaking to them about doing a feature on their Cayman CS builds.  

They sell 45mm studs...not cheap mind 

Tell them I put you in touch 

Thanks @Beanoir  I actually know the guys who run Stuttgart Classica and completely forgot about them! I know they sell lots of stuff but didn't think about the wheels studs at all! Great shout 

42 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Wonderful! Do you have photos of them on the car to understand how much do they poke out please? (Do you run the 15mm spacers?)

My issue is going back and forth between stock wheels+spacers    and   track wheel which have custom offset and don't need spacers!  

This is the front 12mm spacer 45mm studs, I have 5mm spacers on the rear, wont let me upload a picture but you get the idea.  hope this helps.

IMG_0614.jpeg

Edited by pstarkey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pstarkey said:

This is the front 12mm spacer 45mm studs, I have 5mm spacers on the rear, wont let me upload a picture but you get the idea.  hope this helps.

Perfect!!!!