Great video with Chris Harris and Porsche museum

andygo

2 hours ago, Beanoir™ said:

Question is, if you could just choose one...?

The 997 4.0RS (of course... 🤷‍♂️🙄) last of the great Mezgers, with a manual box and hydraulic steering (oh, and it’s in the best colour - white 😉)

Edited by Windymiller
  • Like 1

Not a fan of white cars, never seem to show the curves to best advantage and never look as shiny after a good detail. I get that they look fab though. My preference is red, pity my car is blue, lol. (well, actually not a pity at all, it looks lovely!)

porsche-cayman-coupe-ac21deb189f4.jpg

porsche-cayman-coupe-befb52d038db.jpg

Edited by andygo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, andygo said:

Not a fan of white cars, never seem to show the curves to best advantage and never look as shiny after a good detail. I get that they look fab though. My preference is red, pity my car is blue, lol. (well, actually not a pity at all, it looks lovely!)

porsche-cayman-coupe-ac21deb189f4.jpg

porsche-cayman-coupe-befb52d038db.jpg

That shade of blue (is it aqua 🤔🤷‍♂️) was my first choice when I was looking for mine - I love it. But I just couldn’t find a 987 S with the spec I wanted in it. 

Then ‘ole whitey’ came along and it was love at first site 🤩🥰😍😉😆

But if I could justify the expense of ‘upgrading’ (with the exception of a mid 80s 930 G50 in black) I’d have a Cayman GTS in whatever the current equivalent shade of blue is now for sure 👍🏻