East London OPC feedback & GTS4.0 order

Good to hear, agree it’s the important little things that help so good of you for the switch. 

I’ve spent a fair bit of time configuring a GTS 4.0, though don’t intend to order until late 2022 so plenty of time wondering about other cars for a while yet! 

nice spec, my current favourite colour! 

Thanks Blissya, the dealer was suggesting ordering now may not result in delivery before 2023, so dont leave it too late before they cease 718 production!  They only have an allocation of 17 (at OPC East London) for 2022 and I am number 12 now. 

Edited by Windymiller
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Love the Genetian blue colour!

Good luck with the build date and delivery. 🤞

I'm still pinching myself over my car, I've only had it 3 weeks. It's such a great car.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Andy said:

Ohhh I look forward to meeting the car over a coffee! 

Looks lovely. 

Might have to wait a while, goodness knows when I’ll even get a build slot with all that’s going on in the world and the fact that 2000 porkers sank to the bottom of the Atlantic only a few weeks ago on a burning car transporter. 

But if that’s my biggest worry in life I have nothing to really worry about (fortunately). 

will keep you posted on progress 👍🏻

• Like 1

On 13/03/2022 at 20:27, magic8080 said:

Love the Genetian blue colour!

Good luck with the build date and delivery. 🤞

I'm still pinching myself over my car, I've only had it 3 weeks. It's such a great car.

Did you go PDK or manual?

i had my PEC day last week with both transmission options and did not come away from the day with a decisive opinion. Pros and cons to both, although I think the ‘traditionalist’ (dinosaur 😁) in me is edging towards manual. 🤔🤷‍♂️

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...