Cayman GT4 Owners

Shep

On 13/12/2015, 12:35:16, Zoomzoommo said:

Here's my GT silver metallic.  The only mods are RSS rear toe links and a more track oriented alignment.

image_zpsiolvrzbq.jpeg

Why does it need the RSS rear toe links? Didn't Porsche allow enough adjustment with the lower ride height? Or is it for easier accurate setting up?

They are available. I have a customer that missed out on the first lot. His car is ordered and specced up from the second allocation. He's a good established Porsche customer which I believe helps with these matters. 

The GT4 is awesome so look forward to many more envy inducing pics on this thread!

On 13 December 2015 at 12:35, Zoomzoommo said:

Here's my GT silver metallic.  The only mods are RSS rear toe links and a more track oriented alignment.

image_zpsiolvrzbq.jpeg

Is it a GT in Silver, or is the paint GT Silver? Looks like Rhodium?

Looks great with the black rims, I also have my name down for the second run and hope I get lucky and did have my mind made up on colour but seeing different pics in different colours make me keep changing my mind

• 2 weeks later...
On 11 January 2016 at 10:29, PorscheGT4 said:

Hi all :-), had my GT4 quite early on, just love Caymans , this is my 3rd.

gt4.jpg

PorscheGT4, are you the same PorscheGT4, from the Midlands, of the same name on Pistonheads? 

I'm DJMC there too. If you are, we've had a few "debates" on PH if you recall. Look forward to your posting here - sometimes controversial, always outspoken, always enjoyable! ;)

Can you get to the next meet in Feb at Super Sausage, Towcester?

Edited by DJMC

Yep one in the same, I have left PH forums though, to many wanna be's and GT3 owners :-p

I intend to be at the next meet up ;-) but if you fancy a beer I am only a few miles away from you, tend to have a drink at the Bakers Arms in Blaby after work on Fridays.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DKR_77 said:

Be good to see a GT4 in the flesh if you do :) 

Yes, perhaps we could all take it in turns to have a go !? :)

• Founder
5 minutes ago, Nail it said:

Well it looks like I will be joining the GT4 guys very soon as mine might be here by the weekend if I am lucky

Thats awesome! Bet you can't wait!?

• Founder
8 hours ago, Nail it said:

O yes 

haven't had the GTS long, but it was always going to be a stop gap until the GT4 turned up

just waiting for it to be dropped off to my house

Good work.  I've still yet to see one in the flesh! 

On 18 January 2016 at 20:04, Nail it said:

Well it looks like I will be joining the GT4 guys very soon as mine might be here by the weekend if I am lucky

I heard its going to be snowing, a foot deep where you live all weekend...  

• Like 1