18" Kumho Ecsta V70a 235 and 265

Andy Fagan

18” Kumho Ecsta V70A tyres to suit Boxster or Cayman etc. K61 medium compound. 2 x 235 40 x 18 and 2 x 265 35 x 18. Having a clear out. Only used for 4 laps of Anglesey in the wet and a hillclimb at Prescott in the wet. Dry stored with no repairs and excellent condition. COLLECT ONLY from Buckley CH7 area

£250 for all 4

Also have 2 x quite worn 235 40 x 18 K21 soft compounds. Good for track days or competition £25 each

21 hours ago, Tom said:

What are you using instead these days Andy?

I bought them for the wet. I have been using R888R recently but managed to obtain one of the few sets left of Toyo R1R's for the wet. I would keep them but space is of a premium... my box room is full of tyres and car bits. Hoping to build a large garage extension to the house this year. Good job I'm single xD

• 10 months later...
On 3/12/2017 at 15:04, Andy Fagan said:

18” Kumho Ecsta V70A tyres to suit Boxster or Cayman etc. K61 medium compound. 2 x 235 40 x 18 and 2 x 265 35 x 18. Having a clear out. Only used for 4 laps of Anglesey in the wet and a hillclimb at Prescott in the wet. Dry stored with no repairs and excellent condition. COLLECT ONLY from Buckley CH7 area

£250 for all 4

Also have 2 x quite worn 235 40 x 18 K21 soft compounds. Good for track days or competition £25 each

Are these still for sale? :1_grinning: