Club sticker

I received my club sticker and today, having cleaned the car, decided to put it on the rear window. But disaster! I hadn't realised that all the elements of the logo. ie lines and letters were separate and so required careful removal of the clear backing tape, with the result that I was proclaimed to be  member of the " C Y AN C " with the remaining letters and one of the lines still adhering to the clear backing strip. Needless to say I was not successful in my attempts to replace the missing elements. Are there other stickers available for cack-handed idiots like me, which are easier to apply?:4fvgdaq_th:  

before you peel the front tape off, rub over the entire sticker over a hard flat surface with the back of a teaspoon or similar, push quite hard. carefully peel front tape off carefully by rolling back over itself not pulling upwards. do not touch letters. once positioned, press firmly onto glass and using spoon or similar and starting from centre, rub firmly working outwards to push any air bubbles out. then carefully peel backing tape off again peel back over itself so as not to lift letters. hope this helps. good luck. Steve

Thanks for the advice Steve. Unfortunately it's not possible to try again with this particular sticker. Just a suggestion...would it be a good idea to include these instructions with the sticker? Mine arrived with just a thank you note.....

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Rob63 said:

I had the misfortune to eat one of mine, no instructions in the received envelope...any chance of a free sticker? :4fvgdaq_th:

Did you used to eat your own homework too? ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Did you used to eat your own homework too? ?

Yep, used to get loads of 'free' homework. Free sticker? ;)

you can get the damaged one off easily after gently warming it up with a hair dryer. let it cool then wipe away any residue with IPA or meths on a tissue

On 3 April 2017 at 19:44, Mike Thomas said:

...the result that I was proclaimed to be  member of the " C Y AN C " with the remaining letters...:4fvgdaq_th:  

Perhaps you could stick this on one of your colour printer cartridges, so you know what it is?

o.O