First world problem

Beanoir™

• Founder

...but totally an issue for a devout petrolhead.  

I'm off on another Petrolhead Tours trip in June to Norway.  The trip means driving from the UK, through France, Belgium, Holland and Denmark by mainly motorways for 2 days before getting there. quite a long schlep.  

So so do I take the M5, perfect for the motorway and fun on the Autobhan, or do I take the Cayman perfectly suited to the more fun twisty roads in Norway, but uncomfortable for the 4 days of journey there and back? 

Difficult decision? Or not...

Looks like that's a offer too good to refuse! 

I also have a Seat you could take, although you need to bolt it back together after rebuilding the Turbo.. 

• 1 month later...
On 12 April 2017 at 20:22, Beanoir said:

An offer of 2 SEATS...compelling opportunity honestly, but I already have too much choice :P

You guys are so helpful! 

2 SEATS? So it has to be the Cayman? But wait... it can't be now...

I guess you're taking the M5???

• Founder

Sure am, it's good for the long journey to Norway - maybe not so good in the twisties once I'm there but I'm sure it won't be that bad. 

9 days and counting.... :Banane21:

A moot point now but when we moved back to the UK from Sweden, the wife and I and two cats did much of that route over 2 days in my old 968 without any problems.  

A few years before, me and our three kids moved out there in my 944 but we did cheat a bit by taking the Newcastle to Gothenbutg ferry!

• Like 1